Monday, January 11, 2010

Planned

I've counted and measured and planned every calorie this week. Every single calorie. Down to the half-calorie per gram and fluid ounce. The only thing I didn't plan was liquid calories, I'll play those by ear. But I'll be consuming an after of 375 every day until next monday when I will plan the next week. This is a similar method to what I was doing 2 years ago, except now even more precise. I figure the more precise I get, the harder it will be to break out of my sysetm and binge. Like, if I went to all this trouble to calculate 72 calories in a sliced apple and measure out exactly 77 grams (100 calories) of white rice into little baggies, spread out over 7 days, then I will have worked too hard to fuck it up by binging.

I'm between classes right now, and all I've had today is a 10 calorie sugarfree redbull. AND I found out this morning that I've lost 7 lbs total since I started this blog! This is a huge achievement, more weight than I've been able to lose all summer. I'm pumped.

Later,

~Kaye

6 comments:

  1. Nicely done!! 7 lbs is awesome. Your control sounds excellent, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss! You sound like you're super focused, it's very inspiring :)
    Sugar-free Red Bull is amazing, I drink it all the time when I'm studying.

    Stay strong & good luck lovely!
    Jess
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to this ana-blogging thing, and I'm really inspired by yours. You've only had it a few months, and already you have lots of followers, and people actually *commenting* on your blogs! That's crazy-impressive.

    Also... The separating rice into bags idea? Brilliant! I'm at college too, and it's really hard to go out with friends and not order something to eat. If I know we're going out though, rice takes like 5 minutes to make and definitely fills up empty stomachs. Thanks for that tip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i'm also new to the ana blogging scene, and wow 7lbs! Thats really good,The rice in a bag tip is a great idea, but sadly i still live at home.... any tips on how to hide not eating from your parents? Thanx x

    ReplyDelete