Tuesday, January 5, 2010

700...2010.

700. A number dieters strive for, a number parents and doctors raise their eyebrows at. "Not enough," many people would say...if they knew that was how many calories I've had today.

Then why does it feel like a failure?

I've been doing this too long...1,000 calories is my limit, 2,000 is out of the question, 200 is a victory, and 700 is somewhere in the middle. 700 = blah.

I'm still floundering around in the same weight range. Stupid New Years, stupid groceries, stupid days home alone while everyone is at work and I'm stuck "vacationing" with the refrigerator. At the same time it's not that bad. My taste for many former binge-foods is subsiding rapidly...and it gets to the point where I open the fridge door and nothing looks appetizing. I was home alone the other day and actually decided to binge, like "this is my day," and I only ended up drinking iced tea and orange juice; eating cucumbers and white rice.

Happy 2010 everyone :)

Resolution time? I think so.

My resolution is this year is simple, as have my other ones been for the past few years. They all pertain to weight loss. Last year I vowed to reach a size 2 by summer. I fit a size 3 at my low point in April, then gained and haven't lost significantly since that time.

This year, I want to reach 120. By 2011, at some point, I have to have been 120 lbs. Maintaining that 120 would be so perfect. It's difficult for my height to reach that weight, but I feel that once it was on the scale I would fall in love so deeply that I would never be able to let that number go.

Here's a thinspo video I found for you all...



~Kaye

19 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your wonderful posts and such a great video. Your blog is wonderful, maybe check mien some time.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you mean about 700. Everyone says it's not enough, but it feels like so much too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what you mean about 700, i've had 53 today, im 13 and i need support, someone to keep me motivated, if your interested, email me- leahnathanson@Yahoo.com thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, God 700 that sounds good, haha, i'm sorry too say i'm nowhere near that number a day :(, i also need help to stop binging and keep motivated, lilmissfabulas@hotmail.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, i was just wondering how tall you are? thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should check out www.prothinspo.com for tons of tips and thinspiration, the site is insane.. just passing it on.. loveya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, i'm french.
    I juste want to know if you take something special to loose so much weight. For exampel like Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan. Is it true that both took Clenbuterol and that is the reason why they look so beautiful today ?
    Do you know products ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just starting, i need help!! I binged today :( like majorly. I need motivation!! I'm 12 (soon to be 13)and 5'7 and like 136 ish..?? I need motivation help help help!! Anyone!! Email me at: mirandagraciejune@live.com
    Or
    purpledinorawr@live.com
    OR
    forbes17vampire@gmail.com

    p.s. dont ask on the names for the accouns :/ Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I just want to say something that you all have already heard. You shouldn't go so extreme, thin is NOT beautiful but disgusting and yeah you should be slim but not tiny., thin and bony. Please if you won't eat lots just try and eat 1000 kcal a day. PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, so I just read that one of you is 5'7 and 136 pounds? That's not fat, that's HEALTHY. This "thin is beautiful" thing is a joke. Looking like a few twigs thrown together is not attractive. Just eat, your body needs the nourishment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't get that. 700 - 1,000 calories is not too little, as long as you are being healthy about what you put into your body, drink lots of water, keep an alkaline pH level and get your vitamins.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely
    fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read
    much more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.


    Also visit my website :: Saffron X

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been browsing online greater than three hours lately, yet I never discovered
    any interesting article like yours. It is lovely price sufficient for me.
    In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the web will be a
    lot more useful than ever before.

    Here is my website - Saffron Extract Diet

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic points altogether, you simply gained a new reader.
    What could you recommend in regards to your publish that you simply made some days in the past?
    Any positive?

    Also visit my web site: Xength X1 Male Enhancement

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been browsing on-line more than 3 hours these days,
    yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article
    like yours. It's beautiful price sufficient for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the internet might be much more helpful than ever before.

    My web-site - Saffron X Supplement

    ReplyDelete
  16. It plays an important role in the production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP).

    There's a clever little line in the Jimmy Buffet lyrics "Fruitcakes" when his 'lady' is lamenting: "I treat my body like a temple, You treat yours like a tent". Not only can an elliptical build muscle, but it will also help you burn calories and fat.

    Take a look at my homepage; Power Pump XL Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


    Here is my site: male enhancement pictures

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very soon this web page will be famous among all blog users, due to it's pleasant articles

    Here is my site same day loan

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm trying my hardest but mum is getting harder cracking down on me. I just...I just want help a budy? if interested plz plz feel free to msg me kik: aryanabtw

    ReplyDelete